Thursday, January 17, 2008

Read it: Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay (audio book)


This was the most gruesome thing I have ever read/listened to on audio. I wanted to tell Jerry about it but I just couldn't, it was that disturbing. It was suspenseful to the very last minute. The reader on this audio book is also really good. I may even like him more than the actor who portrays Dexter in the Showtime series (Michael C. Hall). I have a feeling the show may not use this plot for the show. I cannot imagine how they would pull it off....

*I tried to go see There Will Be Blood tonight using a free preview pass. I invited lots of people to join me. We got there only to find out that the movie did not come in...d-oh! The good news is we can use the pass for the movie in the future and they are going to mail us two passes for any movie.

No comments: